- test :
At 24 Construction & Design, we aim to be your premier choice when you’re looking for Los Angeles home renovation. As your trusted Los Angeles general contractor, we strive to provide the widest range of remodeling services that are guaranteed to help turn any ordinary house into the home of your dreams. If you’re currently designing or redesigning your home, we hope you’ll let us help. We’re not just glad to provide our high-quality services – we’re also here to give you all the home design advice you could possibly need.
Our Ten Tips When Designing Your Home
It’s our goal to make sure that your home design goes as smoothly as possible. We’re more than happy to give you these ten home design tips to help you out:
- If you’re going to set the tone for your house, it starts at the front door. The look and color of the door will likely be the first impression for many visitors.
- Think about the theme that you’ll have for each room. Don’t go overboard with the theme, but make sure that everything fits into the room.
- Most of your rooms should have a focal point – the attention-grabbing centerpiece of the room. This is what you want the rest of the room to be based around. Everything else should complement it.
- Place your furniture in a way that accommodates conversation, balance, and intimacy.
- Make sure to hang your artwork based upon an average person’s sightline.
- You’ll want to layer your lighting so that the focal points and other important areas of your house benefit from the added lighting. These layers of lighting will create interest and give variety.
- Take a second look at the items you already have in your house when you’re about to decorate. Chances are that you may already have a similar decoration and you won’t need to spend any extra money on a new one.
- If you’re going to be doing any work from home, we recommend having a convenient office room for your work or business.
- One of the last things you should decide on is the wall color. It’s easiest to pick a color after all of your stuff is in the room.
Lighter, neutral colors are generally recommended because they’ll make rooms feel bigger and it won’t be as jarring when moving from one area to another.
- Most importantly, be creative! While tips and guidelines are a great way to get started; you’ll be the one living in the home so it’s up to you to find what will make you happy on a daily basis.
Contact Your Los Angeles General Contractors Today!
If you’re in search of Los Angeles home renovation, you’ve come to the right place! Feel free to give us a call at (866) 344-4252 if you’re in need of any of our services. We encourage you to contact us if you have any questions or comments. We can’t wait to hear from you and help you design the home of your dreams!