- test :
Here at 24 Construction & Design, our team is completely dedicated to you and your needs. We understand that the beauty and comfort of your home is important, and we are happy to help you achieve the home of your dreams. If you are looking for new flooring, our services are diverse and catered to you. Our team is committed to providing you safe, realistic, and reasonable project plans that will leave you feeling confident and excited.
A change in flooring can transform your home and may be done in a multitude of ways. The following are some of the flooring options that we offer:
- Hardwood Flooring: Hardwood flooring is both aesthetically pleasing as well as long lasting. You can choose between an endless amount of colors, panel sizes, stains, and finishes. Generally, wood floors can be taken care of and cleaned easily.
- Laminate: Laminate can easily imitate hardwood, stone, or tile, and is generally a less pricey alternative to those options. It is both a stain-resistant and earth-friendly alternative, requiring less wood than real wood.
- Engineered Wood: Engineered wood is an option that includes real wood on top of a base of plywood or recycled wood fibers. A benefit of engineered wood is that it can handle humidity well and is also easily cared for. These types of floors are very commonly used in kitchens, but work well in many other types of rooms.
- Stone: Stone flooring is gorgeous and versatile, giving a bit of a rustic feel. Stone is available in numerous colors and textures, is cool to the touch, and is very flexible in price.
- Carpet: Coming in an endless variety of colors and patterns, carpet is a soft yet strong choice for flooring. It can withstand many stains, and is also a long lasting option.
- Bamboo: While it is comparable to hardwood flooring, bamboo is more resistant to water damage and is highly sustainable. It is normally a lighter color and can be easily cared for.
- Tile: Tile is durable, versatile, and cool to the touch, and uses materials like ceramic, glass, or stone.
Things To Keep In Mind
- Begin with a level surface
- Consider laying a subfloor if you plan to nail down your floor
- Test your stain
- Stick to the directions as closely as possible
Contact Your Flooring Specialists Today!
Whether your are looking to remodel your floors, implement new fencing, build a swimming pool, or make any other exciting change to your home, 24 Construction & Design is here to help! Our team of fully licensed experts is available to answer any questions you may have. We also offer free in-home consultations, so call us at (866) 344-4252, or visit our contact page with any other inquiries. We look forward to helping you improve your dream home soon!