- test :
At 24 Construction & Design, we want to help all those in Southern California attain their dream home. Now that summer is here, there’s no greater time than now to make strides toward improving your home. As your Los Angeles general contractor, we’d like to provide you with some summer renovation tips for both improving your home and making it more valuable.
Our Summer Renovation Tips
Some of our summer renovation tips that we at 24 Construction & Design recommend include the following:
- First, inspect your home and identify your areas that require renovation.
- Also, make sure that you understand the cost of your project. It’s important to know whether your renovation project will be worth it before you begin.
- Summer is typically the best time to paint your house. There will be less of a chance of rain or snow, meaning that the paint will have more time to dry, allowing you to keep yourself from having to repaint and spend more time and money.
- This is also a perfect time to take care of your garden. The external elements won’t be as much of a factor, meaning that you can keep the garden looking beautiful.
- Unfortunately, summer is also a popular time for break-ins as well. You’ll want to make sure that you have sturdy and secure doors in addition to a security system. Security systems won’t simply keep your house and family safe – they’ll add value to your home as well.
- One of the simplest ways you can make a big return on a small investment is by upgrading your backyard. An addition of a deck can add more living space and it’s relatively cheap and ideal for any type of backyard.
- Utilize the warm weather to replace any faulty or subpar windows that you may have. Replacing your windows can allow your house to be more energy efficient.
Contact Your Los Angeles General Contractor
As your source for Los Angeles home, bathroom, and kitchen remodeling, we encourage you to contact us if you have any questions about our company or our services. Feel free to give us a call at (866) 344-4252 if you’re interested. We hope to hear from you soon!