- test :
Here at 24 Construction & Design, we take pride in our ability to help our customers completely transform their homes. Your home should be more than just a place to sleep at night. When you walk in the front door, we want you to feel comfortable, at ease, and content. Whether you would like to remodel your kitchen or even add a room, we are more than happy to help and be the first ones you call. Our team is committed to you, and is available to speak with you about the variety of services that we offer. Here’s what you should know:
- Consider The Cost: Before beginning any project, it is important to take into consideration how much money you are willing and able to invest. Make sure that your expectations are put into perspective, and that you are realistic with your plan.
- Make Sure Your Home Is Secure: Expect a lot of commotion, as well as a lot of people entering and exiting your home. Because of this, you will be more susceptible to theft, and may want to consider adding more locks or heightening security.
- Prepare For The Noise: Any remodel comes with constant noise, so make sure that you and your family mentally prepare for the inconvenience.
- Dust: Most remodels involve cutting through drywall, which can generate a lot of dust and other allergens. Try to keep the area closed off and windows open to improve ventilation.
- Highs & Lows: Parts of the remodeling process will be exciting and fulfilling, but others will be disappointing and taxing. Remind yourself that it is all part of the process, and don’t worry too much if it gets hard to bare at times.
- Delays: Whether it’s an unexpected leak or a backordered part, delays are inevitable. Budget extra time into your schedule to accommodate them.
- Your Children And/Or Pets: During any type of remodeling or construction, it is important to think about the safety of your children and/or pets. The areas being worked on may have dangerous or hazardous materials floating around, so consider putting up safety gates to keep everyone out of trouble.
- Expect The Unexpected: Chances are you’ll find a host of surprises hiding within your project. Unusual wiring, dry rot in the walls, or that mysterious piece of pizza that disappeared behind your dresser last winter. One way or another, some strange surprises are bound to come up throughout the project. Mentally prepare yourself for the unexpected.
Contact Your Renovation & Restoration Experts Today!
Here at 24 Construction & Design, we are excited to help you with any renovation or remodel you’re looking for. You deserve to feel excited about your home, and we would love to help you make this happen. We have the knowledge and experience to help you transform your bedroom, kitchen, bathroom, or even add or take away a room. Our team is completely committed to your needs and ready to make your dreams a reality! Feel free to give us a call at (323) 937-9137, or send us a message through our contact page. We look forward to helping you improve your dream home!